Character Cookies

Jaylan has a cookie business and has decided to use his cookies to help spread the importance of character throughout his school. His cookies will also be used to reach those who bully. Everybody needs love and if these children know someone cares, you never know what might happen.

The cookies will come with a small message sharing a particular character trait such as self control, endurance, kindness, initiative, etc...


Today, he has decided to share cookies with the young girl who bullied him. I can't wait to hear what happens or even if he actually does this.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Shoot, I can hardly wait myself. Now I'm gonna have ants in my pants until the next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for him!!
    Public school needs kids like him. Ones who can help others see what a "good" kid is.
    And they will see what a great home life he has as well.
    Your whole family may just be a good thing for some unexpecting bully.

    ReplyDelete